Hengstfohlen aus Hlín und Þormar frá Langholtsparti
Leider dieses Jahr nur ein Fohlen… .
das Hengstfohlen ist aus Hlín vom Steinberg Hof und Þormar frá Langholtsparti, geboren am 22. Mai 2017.
Frígg vom Steinberg Hof war auch tragend geschallt von Þormar und hatte wohl schon ziemlich früh resorbiert…
Sehr schade, denn diese Anpaarung war genauso spannend…
Wooo ist der Zwerg? Zwischen all seinen Tanten und Cousinen! 😉
C- Wurf – Kleine Robben… ;-)
Steinunn´s C- Wurf – Geburtstag!
Steinunn´s C- Wurf – Geburtstag! 15. Mai 2017
😙 4 Buben und 2 Mädels 🌻
Steinunn´s – Wurf – 6 Welpen erwartet!
Companionship and Happiness = Vinur Isdalur´s Gáska.
X-ray is showing 6 puppies.. 🙂
More informations – C- Litter in Progress!
Steinunn´s Björk aka Birta – ein Hund für alle Fälle ! :-)
Steinunn´s Björk aka Birta – always a companion… 🙂
It reminds me so much of the stories about „Mutt“ …
„The dog who wouldn´t be“ by Farley Mowat.. 🙂
Free Online Icelandic Course for absolute beginners!
LEARNING ICELANDIC One of the courses is for absolute beginners. The course includes a series of different types of interactive, visual and audio exercises that will help you learn Icelandic for everyday life in a fun and easy way.
The University of Iceland offers six online Icelandic courses on Icelandic Online allowing anyone with Internet access the possibility of participating for free in a global community of learners of Icelandic.
The program offers a course in survival Icelandic along with five courses for university students.
- Survival Course: For absolute beginners. The course includes a series of different types of interactive, visual and audio exercises that will help you learn Icelandic for everyday life in a fun and easy way.
- Icelandic Online 1: This is a beginning level course for students of Icelandic. CEFR level A1. Level 1 offers two themes: Náttúra (Nature) and Menning (Culture).
- Icelandic Online 2: This is a lower intermediate level course for students of Icelandic who have already gone through Icelandic Online 1 or have basic skills in Icelandic. CEFR level A1/A2.
- Icelandic Online 3: This is a intermediate level course for students of Icelandic who have already gone through Icelandic Online 1 and 2 or equivalent studies. CEFR level A2/B1.
- Icelandic Online 4: This is a high intermediate level course for students of Icelandic who have already gone through Icelandic Online 1, 2 and 3 or equivalent studies. CEFR level B1/B2.
- Icelandic Online 5: This is an advanced level course for students of Icelandic who have already gone through Icelandic Online 1, 2, 3 and 4 or equivalent studies. The primary focus of this course is on reading of Icelandic literary texts. CEFR level C1.
- Icelandic Online+: Two 8-week courses with the aid of a tutor! This is a distance-learning course with special focus on oral and written comprehension, grammar and written production. Students receive individual feedback from a tutor on written exercises and instructions regarding grammar and vocabulary. This is a non-simultaneous, self-access online course which means you can study whenever and wherever you like, as long as you have an Internet connection. It’s based on the open and free course Icelandic Online so you will get a good idea of what it looks like if you log in for the free course. However there are additional assignments and individual feedback in the PLUS course, which do not appear in the free course.
Development of Icelandic Online began in 2000 and the first course was launched in 2004. The project has been developed at the University of Iceland by The University’s Humanities Research Institute, The Sigurður Nordal Institute, The Vigdís Finnbogadóttir Institute of Foreign Languages and Department of Icelandic in collaboration with several international universities that offer courses in Icelandic.
Funding for this project has been provided by EU´s Lingua Project, NordPlus, The Icelandic Research Fund, The Icelandic Ministry of Education and The University of Iceland.